Eisenstein Flaherty and Associates has a well-deserved reputation for providing hands-on, responsive, and effective advisory services and staffing support for senior living facilities in need.
- In a bind and need someone on-site in an emergency or for an extended period
- Facing a crisis and need immediate, experienced experts on the ground to help you get things back to normal
- Combating an infection control outbreak or trying to prevent one
- In need of hands-on guidance to prepare for a survey or execute a Plan of Correction
- Seeking help developing your staff and providing them with training and tools to be successful.
Eisenstein Flaherty and Associates is here to help.
Our consultants have decades of experience working with DPH, EOEA and facilities across the Commonwealth. We deliver a comprehensive range of offerings including:
- Infection Control
- Mock Surveys & Survey Preparation
- Plans of Correction
- Crisis Management
- Training and Education
- Clinical Needs Assessment
- Financial Review
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
- Back Office Support
- Operational Audit
- QAPI Implementation
- Policies and Procedures
- Physical Plant Review
- Marketing Support
- Community Positioning & Outreach
- Closing Services
Staffing Support & Leadership Development
Decades of working in non-profit and for-profit facilities, for individual buildings and corporate organizations, being actively involved with professional associations and state regulators, and delivering training and faculty teaching means that we’ve developed a deep network of high caliber professionals with the expertise to handle any challenge.
We can help you with:
- Interim Staffing
- Permanent Placement
- Monthly On-site Support and Audit
- Executive Mentoring
- Board Training and Referral