June 15, 2022
EF Launches its New Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Offering with a Free “RCM Assessment”
Contact us for a No Cost Revenue Cycle Audit plus the Collection of Your Aged Receivables
Running a Skilled Nursing Facility is a daunting task that can keep you awake at night.
There’s too much to do, not enough time to do it in, and too few people to help.
How do you even prioritize what deserves your attention?
One HIGH IMPACT area that definitely merits your attention is your facility’s REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT.
It’s the lifeblood of your cashflow and the key to ensuring you have the resources you need.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars or more are at stake so, even if you trust your Business Office, you’ll sleep better at night knowing that your revenue cycle processes follow best practices for:
- Pre-admission financial screening and authorizations
- Claims submissions
- Maintaining resident eligibility
- Billing & collections
- Account reconciliations
EF has a Team of Experts – led by Beth Manny, a Subject Matter Expert with decades of Massachusetts-payor experience – ready to provide facilities with REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT consulting and, if needed, ongoing monthly services.
They’re available to assess your facility’s RCM processes at no upfront cost, and even generate cashflow for you while doing it.
So, if you’re unsure about your current RCM/receivables process or don’t know who to trust?
- Our Team of RCM Experts will benchmark your processes and results against best practices.
- As part of this review, we’ll actively collect any of your aged receivables over 180 days old.
- We’ll provide a written assessment of your RCM practices, strengths and opportunities along with recommendations to help you improve your outcomes.
There is no upfront cost for our Revenue Cycle audit. Our fee comes from the aged receivables we collect for you. That’s all you’ll pay us…and if we don’t collect anything, you won’t pay us a penny. There’s no downside to you or your facility. If you want to:
- Increase your cashflow
- Avoid potential write offs
- Receive an expert assessment of your current processes
- Receive recommendations to improve your team’s performance, and
- Collect on older receivables (“who doesn’t like cleaner A/R?”)…
Please give us a call at (617) 702-2644 or email us at Contact@EFSeniorCare.com.
We’ll be happy to improve your cashflow and, just as importantly, give you back the restful nights’ sleep you deserve.